FULL RAFFLE MECHANICS:
Tatak ng Tunay na matibay na Makina –
“Search for the Oldest, Running Honda Marine Engine”.
A. This promo is open to all customers who:
- Own and use genuine Honda G & GX engines for fishing mounted to a fishing boat;
- Like and follow Honda Power Products Philippines Facebook Page;
- Register thru Honda PP Facebook messenger (facebook.com/hondapowerproductsph) using any of the following keywords: Tibayhonda, Tibaymega, Hondamega, Megakusog, MegaTibay, Megalakas, Megaling, Megamarine, Suboktibay, megaan, Megaasahan.
- Then send a screenshot that the participant (1) Liked and (2) followed the Honda Power Products Philippines Facebook Page.
- Send photos of their own oldest running Honda Marine Engine showing the following:
- Front view;
- Left view;
iii. Right view;
- Back view (showing PTO);
- Top view; and
- Engine number
- Submit the original receipt or any proof of purchase or signed warranty card of their engine. If in any case the receipt or the warranty card is no longer available, Honda Philippines Inc. (HPI) will check and verify the engine number to HPI data to verify and confirm the production age of the unit.
- Provide the complete engine number of the Honda Engine and model name.
Example of Engine no.: GX390T2 LBHB = GCBDT –XXXXXXX
Please refer to the following table below:
Instructions on how to locate the Model name and Engine number in the engine unit:
- 6. All Fake or counterfeit engines that will be registered will be the basis of disqualification from the registration – after verification of Honda Philippines Inc.
- 7. Winners will be notified via their registered mail.
B. The participants who joined the promo can only have a single entry, therefore he/she can only win once under his/her registered information.
C. Registration period will start on February 23, 2022 until March 23, 2022, 5:00PM.
D. There will be three (3) categories per area, and 1 winner will be selected per category. A total of nine (9) winners will be announced for this event.
E. Elimination process will be based on the production age or how old the engine entry is based from the Engine number provided by the participants. The age of production will be checked using HPI Database. By then, top 3 entries per category (of which there are 3 categories overall) per area (from Luzon, Visayas, & Mindanao) with the oldest production age will proceed to the finals.
F. Determination of finalist will be on March 25, 2022, at 5:00PM. Top 3 entries per category per area with the oldest production age will proceed to the finals.
The finalists will be announced on March 26, 2022 at 10:00AM at the Honda Power Products Philippines Official Facebook Page.
G. The finalists will be notified via call, text (SMS), and direct message on FB messenger for instructions on how to proceed for the final round on March 26, 2022.
H. The finalists are required to send one (1) video of their own oldest running Honda Marine Engine to Honda Power Products Philippines Facebook Messenger with contents as mentioned:
- i. Showing face of the owner clearly and stating the following script below:
- ii. Showing front, sides (left and right), back and top sides of the engine;
iii. Showing the engine number - so we can check and verify if the engine is genuine or not;
- iv. The engine must be working and in running condition attached to their actual bangka;
- The video should be within 2-minute duration;
- vi. Deadline for submission of video will be on March 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
I. The final winners will be determined based on the finalists per category per area with combined highest points for (i.) oldest engine production age plus with (ii.) running and working condition. These will be checked by the authorized HPP personnel with the presence of DTI representative based from the videos submitted by the participants.
J. In-case of a tie, HPI will use point system to determine the winner.
J. There will be one (1) winner each from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao per category of winners based on the table below:
- Each winner from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao will receive a brand-new Honda engine as replacement engine depending the model of the unit provided by the winner as mentioned in the raffle mechanics (Section 1.e.)
- Below is the table to determine the prizes to be awarded to the winners.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and non-convertible to cash.
- The winners will receive brand new and tax-free Honda Power Products prizes.
- Determination of winners will be on March 29, 2022 at 6:00PM, with the presence of HPI and DTI representatives, respectively.
- The determined winners will be called after the selection process and will be notified via call, text (SMS), Facebook Messenger direct message from Honda Power Products Philippines official account and thru their registered mail. The winners will also receive a call for instructions on how to claim their respective prizes by an authorized representative from Honda Power Products Philippines.
K. Announcement of winners will be on April 12, 2022 at 3:00PM via Facebook Live at the Honda Power Products Philippines Official Facebook Page. Participants are encouraged to join and witness the Facebook Live event.
L. Winners must send a copy of one (1) valid government ID & one (1) secondary ID thru any of the following methods:
- Email address identified by Honda Philippines Inc. representative;
- Authorized Honda dealers to confirm completeness and validity of documents; or
- Send pictures/snapshots of documents thru the Facebook messenger which will be confirmed by Honda authorize representatives.
M. HPI will ship out prizes to the addresses indicated by the respective participants within ninety (90) days.
N. Each winners shall sign an Acknowledgement Receipt Form upon arrival and receipt of the delivered units.
O. Redemption period is until sixty (60) days upon receipt of registered notice, subject to DTI approval those forfeitures. Unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited in favor of Honda Power Products Philippines Inc. with prior approval from HPP and DTI.
P. A representative may also claim the prize on behalf of the winner, provided that he/she must present the following:
- One (1) valid government-issued ID of the winner;
- One (1) secondary ID of the winner;
- One (1) valid ID of the representative; and
- Authorization letter bearing the signatures of the winner and the representative
Q. Honda Power Products reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to the winner or authorized representative when the documents submitted are incomplete, insufficient, and inadequate or the company has any reason to believe that any of the documents submitted is spurious and purged.
R. Winners should agree to be featured in publicity materials.
S. All employees of Honda Power Products, subsidiaries, advertising agencies including its board of directors and advisory board members up to the second degree and consanguinity are disqualified from this promotion.